Java developer (m / f / d)
Full time in Vienna
Our customer is the largest Austrian expert institution on environmental issues.
Your area of responsibility includes
- Conception and monitoring of software architectures in coordination with clients and analysts
- Programming, further development and documentation of internet-based applications
- Development of specifications in the context of software quality assurance including implementation
- Management of (development) teams and project management tasks, coaching of employees
- Planning and coordination of cross-departmental cross-sectional topics
Your background is convincing
- Completed university or technical college degree (computer science or similar field)
- 5-8 years of experience in Java programming
- Knowledge of object-oriented analysis / design / implementation with current design patterns (GoF)
- Interest in the management of software projects and quality management
- Independent way of working, high customer and quality awareness
This is what our client offers
- Cooperation with a motivated team of experts
- attractive opportunities for professional development in a dynamic environment
- a varied field of activity in environmentally relevant topics
Are you ready for this exciting activity?
Then we look forward to your informative application (stating the reference number 1090180612-1JE) using the form below. The salary for this position is EUR 4.000. (Depending on qualification and agreement, a significant overpayment is possible.) In the sense of the GIBG, we address women and men.
Application Java developer
Please note the following reference number in the "Subject" line: 1090180612-1JE