SAP CRM in-house consultant (m / f / d)
Full time in Vienna
Our client is internationally one of the TOP companies in the field of Customer Relationship Management (CRM) and Customer Engagement and Commerce (CEC) and supports its customers in the areas of sales, marketing and service with end-to-end services from management consulting to process optimization to implementation and system support.
Your area of responsibility includes
- Development of solutions to model customer-specific requirements from marketing, sales and service
- Support and further development of existing CRM solutions based on SAP CRM or SAP Hybris Cloud for Customer
- Help with the technical implementation of the CRM software
- Coordination and support for upgrades and release changes
- Independent takeover and control of work packages
- Co-shaping the company's focus on new technologies
Your background is convincing
- Very good school leaving certificate (matriculation examination) with a focus on (business) computer science, business administration or similar.
- Ideally, first experience with SAP software, customizing skills and IT project work through e.g. B. relevant internships
- Strong communication skills in German / English
- Interest in marketing, sales and service processes
- Enthusiasm for new challenges in the SAP CRM environment and for project work in a team
This is what our client offers
- A dynamic, future-oriented environment
- Flexible working hours
- An aligned working atmosphere, characterized by flat hierarchies
Are you ready for this exciting activity?
Then we look forward to your informative application (with the reference number 1220170803-1SCIB) using the form below. The salary for this position is EUR 50.000 (depending on qualification and agreement, a significant overpayment is possible.) In the sense of the GlBG, we address women and men.
Application SAP CRM in-house consultant
(Please note the Ref.No. 1220170803-1SCIB in the "Subject" line)
>>> Privacy Statement <<<