IT Helpdesk employee (m / f / d)
Full time in Vienna - 1st and 2nd level support
Our customer is the largest Austrian expert institution on environmental issues.
Your area of responsibility includes
- Recording of malfunctions and partial solutions as part of 1st and 2nd level support
- Management and documentation of all inquiries using a ticketing system
- Contact person for internal customers with technical questions about the IT infrastructure in the Microsoft Office environment
- Coordination of work and activities with field engineers, the client management team and the data center team
- Output or control of the output of all hardware components related to the ICT workplace
Your background is convincing
- Completed, relevant training with a focus on IT (e.g. FH / HTL)
- Several years of professional experience in 1st and 2nd level support (ideally within a Microsoft system landscape)
- Fluent German and good knowledge of English
- Profound knowledge of Microsoft Office Client products
- Certification in a Microsoft environment is an advantage
This is what our client offers
- Cooperation with a motivated team of experts
- attractive opportunities for professional development in a dynamic environment
- a varied field of activity in environmentally relevant topics
Are you ready for this exciting activity?
Then we look forward to your informative application (with the reference number 1090180627-1HD) using the form below. The salary for this position is at least EUR 2.500. (Depending on qualification and agreement, a significant overpayment is possible.) In the sense of the GIBG, we address women and men.
Application IT help desk employee
Please note the following reference number in the "Subject" line: 1090180627-1HD