Full Stack Developer Angular / .NET (m / f / d)
Full time in 1220 Vienna
Thanks to excellent customer references, a consistent focus on the industry and continuous investment in our own ERP solution, our client with its 70 employees has been one of the most successful family businesses on the Austrian IT market for over 40 years. To strengthen the dynamic and highly motivated software development team, we are looking for an experienced developer personality for architecture and system programming.
Your area of responsibility includes
- Participation in the new development of the highly generic, web and mobile-compatible business framework as the basis for the professional implementation of software solutions (ERP, e-commerce etc.)
- Development of sophisticated and object-oriented software modules in the .NET backend
- Realization of a modern, dynamically adaptable, intuitive web interface with Angular 5+
- Implementation and expansion of the interfaces to the frontend and backend
- Implementation of innovative and complex tasks as part of your daily work
Your background is convincing
- Successfully completed IT training at the HTL, university or university of applied sciences as well as relevant professional experience in object-oriented programming and well-versed handling of common design patterns, architecture principles and clean code development
- Sound knowledge in the development of sophisticated software components in the business environment with state-of-the-art technologies (ideally experience with the Angular and .NET framework)
- Enjoy agile software development and dealing with new technologies and ideally experience with Scrum
- Analytically structured, solution-oriented and independent working style
- Teamwork, self-organized, striving for challenges to get ahead
This is what our client offers
- A varied and challenging area of responsibility in an innovative software development team
- Independent work and personal development
- Flat hierarchies with flexible working hours and a friendly working atmosphere
Are you ready for this exciting activity?
If you would like to combine an inspiring workplace with a varied and exciting area of responsibility within an agile, innovative and highly collegial software development team, we look forward to receiving your informative application (with reference number 1220200128-2FSD) using the form below. The salary for this position is at least EUR 40.000. (Depending on qualification and agreement, a significant overpayment is possible.) In the sense of the GIBG, we address women and men.
Application Full Stack Developer Angular / .NET
Please note the following reference number in the "Subject" line: 1220180627-2FSD