Network Specialist (m / f / d)
Room Linz / full time
Our customer is one of the leading Austrian production companies and supplies customers in over 40 countries worldwide. As part of the expansion strategy, support is sought as soon as possible.
Your area of responsibility includes
- Preparation, processing of purchasing and commissioning / integration of all other software required within the company (network management, IT security, backups and other software for purchasing, production, sales)
- Efficient support of the operational LAN / WAN network (network availability, response time, WLAN, etc.), including network hardware elements (replacement purchase, installation, maintenance)
- Network Monitoring, Windows Servers, Log Files, Proxies, Certificates, Card Access System, Windows Group Policy, User Permissions, Folder Permission, Server Virtualization, VPN Tunnels, Email System (Exchange Server, SPAM Filter) , Anti-Virus, Firewall Policies, Patch Management, Switches, Citrix, Client Management, Linux Servers, Thin Client Management
- various software tools, such as Layout Designer
- IT support for users in the company and in the ex-factory direct sales offices
Your background is convincing
- Successful completion of HTL or IT teaching
- 3 years of professional experience in the respective area of responsibility
- Certification MCSE (Microsoft Certified Solution Expert) or MCSA (Microsoft Certified System Administrator)
- Knowledge of network technology or network management, such as configuration of ProCurve switches
- Installation and maintenance of Windows servers (and clients)
- Experience in (Microsoft Windows) server virtualization and in the Microsoft Exchange Server administration
- Application of various network management software tools
- Experience with the complexity of a production company
- Fluent knowledge of German
- Ability for complex thinking, resilience, teamwork, reliability and accuracy
This is what our client offers
- Cost-effective supply through the in-house kitchen
- Flat hierarchies and thus short and efficient decision-making processes
- A comprehensive, individually tailored development concept
Are you ready for this exciting activity?
Then we look forward to your detailed application (with reference number 432320191105-3EN) using the form below. The gross salary for this position is around EUR 55.000 (depending on qualification and agreement, a significant overpayment is possible.) In accordance with the GIBG, we address women and men.
Application IT-Network Employee
Please note the following reference number 432320191105-3EN in the line "Subject"