C # programmer (m / f / d)
Room Linz / full time
Our customer is one of the leading Austrian production companies and supplies customers in over 40 countries worldwide. As part of the expansion strategy, support is sought as soon as possible.
Your area of responsibility includes
- Development and administration of internal, self-developed programs with regard to interfaces (data flows of master data and transaction data) around the ERP system (scales, cash registers, automated warehouse management, material origin data, DMS, incoming and outgoing invoices, machines and plants, master data) Transaction data, marketing / sales product data, controlling numbers)
- Creation and administration of various ERP and other reports and database queries
Your background is convincing
- University degree (preferably FH)
- Knowledge in C # programming, relational databases, SQL and BI tools
- 3 years of professional experience in relevant areas of responsibility and responsibilities
- Fluent knowledge of German
- Teamwork, reliability, accuracy and ability to think complex
- Knowledge and experience in network technology
This is what our client offers
- Cost-effective supply through the in-house kitchen
- Flat hierarchies and thus short and efficient decision-making processes
- A comprehensive, individually tailored development concept
Are you ready for this exciting activity?
Then we look forward to your meaningful application (with reference to the reference number 432320191105-4PR) via the form below. The salary for this position is 3.600, - (depending on qualification and agreement a significant overpayment is possible.) In the sense of the GIBG we turn to ladies and gentlemen.
Application C # Programmer
Please note the following reference number in the line "Subject": 432320191105-4PR.